Wednesday, December 10, 2014

MCT Challenge



I always like to play along with the challenge at My Creative Time.  I decided to go with the sketch for inspiration.  Here is the card I came up with for the challenge.




I loved the colors in the sketch and went with them pretty much.  I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder for the kraft background that was cut using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  I used the Stitched Party Dies for some of the balloons and the circle and oval from Seasonal Greetings.  I inked up the balloons for some dimension.  I glued them down and attached black sewing thread for balloon strings.  I cut two layers for the label in blue and white using the label layers from the Stitched Rectangular Frame Dies & More.  I also used the Celebrate die from that set.  I stamped the sentiment from Celebrate Good Times and mounted the card front to a chocolate card base.  I had fun making this card for the challenge.  I hope you like it...thank you for stopping by.

Janet

2 comments:

  1. This is a brilliant take on the sketch Janet! The colours, the embossed background, the perfect placement of the sentiment.
    It's super duper! xxx

    ReplyDelete